From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 11:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Backup

I didn't know I needed to do a restore disk too.
I did some disk back upon first getting my laptop with the help of Mr.
Justice, so those disks then would restore it back to what it was then, but
not now, is this right?
Always a learning experience, and also didn't know would need sighted
assistance to aid in the process, it's always something isn't it?