From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dang Manh Cuong
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is there a direct link to download the
latestversionof adobe flash player for Firefox"

Ninite didn't support for installing Flash player seperal months ago. Try go
to jaws-users.com and go to the program links, then download the program
called alternative flash player auto updater to your computer. This helps
you to download and install the latest version of adobe flash player.
Cuong