Clicking on either of the below URLs gives a error and suggests the links are
bad.
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of hareth iraq
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is there a direct link to download the
latestversionof adobe flash player for Firefox"

Hi, David and all,
Here is the magic, bullet :
Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash
_player_ax.exe

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash
_player.exe

Enjoy, and have a good day...

hareth