Your probably right. They do have a mobil site, was trying to avoid this,
but looks like it's that or switch banks, and that's more headaches.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephan, William S NWK" <william.s.step...@usace.army.mil>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Bill Pay (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Trish:
Last Fall, my Credit Union "upgraded" it's online banking procedures
supposedly to comply with some of the new Federal Statutes.  Basically, it
became impossible for me to use their online website for paying bills.  I
don't even really know what the site was doing, but the screen was not
static and I couldn't do data entry after the first payment.
Fortunately, the credit union also has a mobile site, and that works fine
for most of what I need, so you might think about trying a mobile site if
they have one.  There are perhaps going to be things you can't do except by
using their main site, but you might well be able to at least pay bills if
my experience is any guide.