Hello all, it seems in the past month or two there are websites I used to be
able to navigate around as far as shopping and such. Now it seems when I go
to activate a order button it does nothing at all. Also when filling in a
form say to create a new account and the  form field is on, it won't read
what I typed in or things are getting put in the wrong places etc. I
certainly have had the experience of a website updating their website and
so-called improving it to my detriment

  As far as accessibility is concerned, but I just wondered if when there is
a windows update does that ever mess with jaws and its capability to handle
these things? I have Windows 7, and IE 8. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Judy & Tallie