You can get to CMD by typing that in the search box. Just type, because the command prompt line is what you start on. Remember using CMD is like old dos. However, I remember you wanted to do wireless? The below is for a wired connection and doubt if that is the problem. One problem is to many chiefs and not a clear thinking Indian. When you bring up that task tray with insert f11 does it even show something for connections?