yes, and i want also to know how to create the autounattend windows 7 installation with automatic disk formatting turned on
thanks in advance,
saalome
zvonimir

Dana 9.7.2013 г. 19:32 ч., David Ferrin je napisao:
I have not perfected that as of yet. The last one I did I performed it
manually using Narrator to get past the out of box experience.

I would be interested in the technique you used if you would care to share.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 1:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows 8 And Autounattended Installation

Hi friends,

has anyone perfected Windows 8 and unattended installations yet?
I have a Windows 7 script which I have copied and changed the product key
but it doesn't seem to work and comes up with the initial installation
wizzard which should all go through the script.
This is tested and working with Windows 7, have they changed things?