Win 8 is like win 7 was to xp a whole new ball game.

At 01:03 PM 7/9/2013, you wrote:
Hi friends,

has anyone perfected Windows 8 and unattended installations yet?
I have a Windows 7 script which I have copied and changed the product key
but it doesn't seem to work and comes up with the initial installation
wizzard which should all go through the script.
This is tested and working with Windows 7, have they changed things?