From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Øyvind Lode
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 12:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2013 was: RE: Outlook 2010 delete announcement

Brian

How is Outlook 2013 working out for you?

I assume you are running latest JAWS 14.

I'm running latest JAWS 14 and Outlook 2010 but I have Outlook 2013 ready to
install.

I can of course just go ahead and install Outlook 2013 and then rollback to
Outlook 2010 if needed.
But I would like to hear your insight about this matter.

Thanks