Hy Mike B. That did the trick! Thanks so much for the help :P

At 08:55 PM 7/17/2013, you wrote:
Hi Salien,

Have you tried putting the sentence,

"feature only available in virtual document

into the default dictionary manager, Actual word edit field, & putting a
space with the spacebar into the, replacement word edit field?  If not, give
it a try to see if that will take care of the problem.  HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.

----- Original Message -----
From: Salien Brown
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:14 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Need Help Disabling JAWS from Speaking an
AnnoyingMessage.

Hey gang,

I'm using JAWS 14 (Latest build) with a TripleTalk USB under Windows
7 64 bit Home.

I need to know how to stop JAWS from always saying the message
"feature only available in virtual document." Whenever I use a
feature in Internet Explorer that requires the Virtual Cursor to be
active. I tried editing the common.jsm file and placing a ; in front
of the statement, saved it, and then recompiled the Internet
Explorer.jss file, but JAWS still keeps speaking the message.

Can someone give me instructions on how to make this happen? Thanks.