From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kliphton
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 4:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] The following is a list of items addressed
oraddedbetween the JAWS 14.0.4004 release and the JAWS14.0.5005 posting.

They may have addressed some issues in outlook, but not all of them.  Jaws
doesn't read the text when you are creating or editing a signiture.  Jaws
doesn't read the address when you are emailing the same person, so I guess
it doesn't read the populated list of emails.  When going through your
folders, jaws doesn't tell you how many unread messages there are.  And this
is just to name a few.

Kliphton
(iMessage ) kliph...@icloud.com -  (Email) kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,instagram,foursquare&Skype) kliphton72 [Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com
www.linkedin.com/pub/kliphton-miller/71/896/a0
http://facebook.com/kliphandsharrie

On Aug 9, 2013, at 3:51 PM, "Scorpio" <scorpio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
> That's just one of many.  Again though, is this not being experienced by
anyone else, or is it just me and Juan?

> I mean, I saw fixes for Thunderbird and Outlook, but nothing about Windows
Mail, or Windows Live mail.

> Is anyone experiencing the bugs we're referring to?
>
> I've listed just a few below:
>
> *Unable to read the information in the various edit fields with the
> alt+number keys *Unable to read status lines in any message or the main
window, most troublesome is the lack of a status bar in the message find
dialog box.
> *When ever something happens in the background and if composing an e-mail
in html, Jaws loses focus, and returns to the window in navigation mode, not
edit mode, forcing me to alt+tab away from the window, then back again.
> *Jaws inability to decipher the various e-mail addresses, assuming that
one has multiple addresses with multiple names (This one I think is a
Windows Live mail problem, but I'd like to know if it might be a Jaws
problem.
> *Jaws inability to use first letter navigation in the folders tree
> list *Difficulty in navigating the accounts dialog box, particularly in
the accounts pane where one must use first letter navigation to move to the
account you wish to work with.

> Now, This is not a comprehensive list, and are only some of the major
problems facing me right now, so if anyone wants to add to this, please let
me know.  Also, if anyone has fixes for these problems, I would appreciate
knowing them also.