Not only does alt plus any number key not work, but when opening every email, I hear, "contact's name not found, subject not found".
Jo

From: "Juan Pablo" <jpcula...@gmail.com>
Sent: August 09, 2013 3:57 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] The following is a list of items addressed oraddedbetween the JAWS 14.0.4004 release and the JAWS14.0.5005 posting.

A bug with the new update in windows live mail is that jaws doesn't speak the relative information when you use the alt plus any number key.
Only says:
contacts name field not found
date field not found
to field not found
Best,
Juan

-----Original Message----- From: Scorpio
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 4:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Although this might come off as a criticism of Freedom Scientific, it isn't,
this is just for my sanity's sake and to gauge my reading comprehension.

Is this a complete listing of all the changes in the various Jaws releases?

I didn't see any mention of resolving the issues currently faced by people
using Windows Live Mail.  Did I miss it, or was there no mention of any of
the issues in Windows Live mail at all?

Like I said, not criticizing, just wanting to know if I missed it or
something, or if maybe this is not a true complete listing of the changes?

Scorpio