From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Candy
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:35 PM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Yahoo mail

Hello everyone,<br/>I am having so many problems with my yahoo mail.
Actually, I have bellsouth mail, but they are powered by yahoo.  I have
always used the mobile site, but, now nothing works with jaws.  When I check
a box, and then delete, nothing happens.  Has anyone experienced this
lately?  IF I can't solve this, I may have to change my e-mail
address.<br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone