From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Deb Caldbeck
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Yahoo mail

Okay, Candy, here's what you do.  Let me give you my problem and how I
solved it.  I tend to get legitimate messages in my Spam folder and so have
to move them to my Inbox.  To complete this particular task, since Yahoo
mail has changed again, here's what you do.  Go to www.yahoo.com.  Enter on
mail and enter your log in information.  Go to Inbox. This puts you in the
folder list.  Insert F8 to list links.  Hit s till you get to the Spam
folder.  It will give you an option to mark all, then arrow down and enter
on the required action.  I would imagine the Inbox etc works similarly,
although I haven't had a need to try it yet, as I have pop service.  HTH.

A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.

Deb and Banff