From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new voices?

Allison, Ava, Smantha, and Tom are the U.S. voices. However, they are very
expressive as was discussed in the latest FS cast as compared to previous
versions. The direct version does not indicate caps by raising pitch like
the expressive version. I am using Ava myself and am very happy with the
response on my Windows 7 64 bit running both jaws and magic with 6 gigs of
ram.
I am not up on all the additional voices for other countries but I am
impressed with all the vocalizer expressive voices out there for everyone
already.
I am also very happy with the first public beta so far.
It's playing very well with Magic 12 and comes in handy on all these
overcrowded web sites today.
blind5sparrow