From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new voices?

I have hearing issues as well, and even with hearing aids Ava does sound
muffled to me.  Allison  sounds better, though I always use the
so-called angry Samantha LOL.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.

On 9/12/2013 2:06 AM, Kimsan wrote:
> None of these voices matter to me as my hearing is completely blasted,
> everyone sounds muffily to me as is lol.

It's
> so disappointing they got rid of Jenn though. I loved Jenn. She was a very
> good reading voice. But then again, I may have just gotten too use to her
> from listening to the PTR1 and PTR2 manuals over, over, over, over, over,
> over, over, over and over and over again. Front to back too. Jill was okay
> too. Sam sounds annoyed kind of, and she's also too cliché for my taste.
The
> Apple stuff has her, The first Victor Streem had her, and on it goes.
Enough