Hi everyone:  I presently am using a computer with jaws 13 (have not
received 14 yet though it has been purchased) and the pc has windows 7 pro
and xp mode as a virtual machine installed.  I have seen various things on
the net from it doesn't work at all, that it works great, you need a jaws
installation for xp mode and for the windows 7 programmes and that you need
to have 2 jaws installations along with Vmware player to do this.  I am
slightly confused as to which is correct regarding this.  Any info would be
much appreciated.  Thanks so much in advance.  Sorry for my bad explanation
as some of this is new territory.

Regards, Liz Wade