From: Liz Wade
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 1:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and xp mode

Hi all:  Thanks for your replies.  I didn't know if jaws would work in
virtual mode either I have heard both they it does and it does not and it
seems to as far as it goes.  As I purchased a 64 bit license for my windows
7 pro host computer, how do you get your same license to work as 32 bit do I
understand correctly that your license can work in both?  Sorry for the dumb
questions lol take care.
regards, Liz Wade
I hope I will not be stuck in 40 minute mode permantely.  I guess I could
purchase a 2nd license but was hoping not to have to do this at this point
anyhow.