From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Abdulaziz
Sent: 16 September 2013 14:05
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS message Nothing selected

From: Abdulaziz [mailto:abdulaziz.dapi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 8:55 PM
To: JAWS USERS LIST
Subject: JAWS message Nothing selected

Hello list.

Every time I move to Windows Desktop and tap control + C or Control + X in a
selected item, for the intention of pasting these selected items somewhere
else, I always get this error message from JAWS saying .

Nothing selected.

Is there anyone on this list who experience similar concern? Move to your
desktop and try copying some items. Did your JAWS informed you that it has
been copied to the windows clipboard?