don't they usually tell you they send you email with all that purchase info?
----- Original Message -----
From: <r...@q.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:10 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Confirming Amazon purchases

Hi,

I am attempting to purchase an MP3 album from Amazon.  From the album page I
select one-click purchase.  I have it set up for me to confirm this purchse.
However, I cannot figure out how to get Jaws to recognize the link/button to
confirm my purchase.  I am running JFW14, Windows 7, and IE10.

Thanks