Firefox
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tammy Freitag" <ms.sunflowe...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 9:04 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Internet Explorer question

Hello!
I am running Windows XP on a Netbook, Internet Explorer 8 and Jaws 12.
I get the message when using gmail, that I am using a browser that
might not be supported much longer.  It says I need to update to a
more current browser such as google Chrome.  Am I correct that google
chrome is not accessible?  Ok, which browser can I upgrade to?  I have
experimented with IE 10 on another computer running Windows 7 and Jaws
13 but could not have success with a button nor could I enter a link.
I'm getting frustrated with this so I thought  would ask for some
assistance.  Thanks so much in advance!

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy