hi, use help menu to get mor information. You also cann get jaws help
for this. press  insert f2 2 times. While you active on ff.

On 9/28/13, Tammy Freitag <ms.sunflowe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, is there a tutorial for Firefox?  I have no experience with it.
> Thanks!
>
> On 9/27/13, Flor Lynch <florl...@iol.ie> wrote:
>> Firefox may be the best solution for you. Chrome has become very usable
>> with JAWS14, and shares similarities with Firefox, but it has more
>> native keyboard and hot key support than Chrome.

thanks and regards.
 Siddalingeshwar ingalagi.
 State karnataka. Country india.
My contact info: E-mail ID ingalagisi...@gmail.com
search me on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/siddalingeshwar.ingalagi
join my facebook group! ShareEverything!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/201402363354521?refid=27
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ingalagisiddu/
please note my skype ID: siddalingeshwar2
send your private message to siddalingeshwar.ingal...@facebook.com
Practice makes man perfect.
Attitude Is Everything
work is worship.