Maria, I presume you meant that we should be making an effort to communicate
the need for accessibility to ALL the manufacturers of anti-virus software?
That was how I read your message.  And I completely agree with the concept,
although I have no idea how it could be worked on effectively.

And I do not think the second person who responded to your note got the point
of your suggestion at all.  The first response had a certain validity, but
while having FS involved would be helpful I don't think their being the source
is the answer.

But I completely agree that we should attempt to make a concerted group effort
for basic vital core programmes that all systems need to be equipped with, like
anti virus to be fully accessible to one or more of the top three screen
reading softwares.  If anyone has an idea of an effective means to begin that
process I wish we could begin communicating with each other.

Joy