I think you were very clear Maria, just helps to emphasize the main points some
times.

I'd think it would mainly be an issue of labelling graphics, ... and for
whatever reason most programmers seem to think that is a lot to ask!  But I
agree, it is definitely feasible, the problem is communicating the need, and in
such a way that the concept is grasped that there is a significant customer
base interested in these changes.  That is why the group approach is key in my
opinion.  I often advocate for accessibility in a different area and one of my
greatest problems is just that, getting the point across that I'm NOT the only
blind person using these products, tat if they adapt not only will they have
several happy customers but acquire many more when the word spreads!

Joy