From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scorpio
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Authorization code.

To my knowledge, Belarc does not give you authorization codes for any
product.

It'll possibly give you the license number for it, but certainly not the
installation key or authorization code for Jaws, otherwise this would
completely negate the need for an authorization code.

Your only remedy is to contact Freedom Scientific with your serial number,
or, if not known, your name and address, by telephone or e-mail, and they'll

do what they need to do to ensure you have a valid authorization code, and
number of activations required.

If not, you can always go to fsactivate.com and request a reset of your
activations, at which point, depending on what time you do this during the
day, you'll have your activations reset and you'll be able to install and
activate your version of Jaws within the same day, or within the next 24
business hours.

In any case, Belarc will not accomplish what you need.

Sorry about that.

Scorpio