Hi Jorge,

I direct you to the following piece of information, labeled as (F) and (G), listed at the bottom of every Belarc Advisor Profile:

f. The full product key is not stored on this computer.
However, the characters shown uniquely identify your product key.
g. You can have Windows save the full product key using the procedure at
http://www.belarc.com/msproductkeys.html.

As you can see, this is done for security purposes, and can only be extracted using a paid utility, or Microsoft's own utility.

The same goes for any Freedom Scientific product, which Belarc will not, and does not have access to, especially given that the makers of Belarc do not have a reciprocal agreement with Freedom Scientific for any proprietary software to decode the authorization number.

Like I said in my previous e-mail, to give people the access to the authorization key on the fly would negate the need for such authorization and the necessity for fsactivate.com.

In any case, if you have further information you can shed on this point, please feel free, given the list's rules and moderation, but I'm fairly certain of my position.

Scorpio