Sounds like you have to ask FS to renew your keys.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marek Durila
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 12:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 15 Release will post by 10 AM Eastern Time,
Monday, Oct 28th

Hi,
I installed trhough beta finall releae and now my autorization is not
working, what is logical.

 Kind Regards / Mit
 freundlichen Grüßen /
 Üdvözlettel / S
 pozdravem:

 Marek DURILA                                                  (Embedded
 Nordic HC coordinator                                       image moved
                                                                to file:
                                                           pic41013.gif)

      Delivery Center      616 00, Brno
      Central Europe       Technicka 21
         Brno SITE         Czech Republic

 (Embedded image moved to
    file: pic19879.gif)    Phone: 420-53341-7092
                           Mobile:
                           E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

    IBM Global Services
   Delivery Center Czech