Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 12:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 15 Release will post by 10 AM Eastern Time,Monday, Oct 28th

If you are getting blank pages, please get in touch with Support with details. I'm running IE 11 on my Win 8.1 version and have not seen any issues personally. I checked with support and they have not gotten calls on this issue either.

For the user having issues with the last two beta versions, I'm sure that something else is going on as well and suggest you please contact the Support department and discuss it further.

Regards,
Eric