I am using Jaws 15 on a Windows 7 machine. I need to be able to open .doc files
from Microsoft Word. My dilemma is this. My computer came with Office Home and
Student 2010 Starter. It worked sort of. Now, Microsoft has disabled the
Starter Pack programs and we have to figure out what to do. I used Office 2007
but lost the authorization when my old computer suddenly died. Does anyone know
where I can purchase 2003 or 2007 now and will it work with Jaws 15 or does
anyone have experience with Office 2010 and 2013? All I really need is Word or
some way to open .doc files. What would your recommendation be?
Oh yes. If there is a way to move that old 2007 authorization, I was able to
retrieve the hard drive in tact so do have that copy. I just don’t know how to
gain access to it.

DGCNC