Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Office

Hi DGCNC,

You didn't do anything wrong.  My mistake!  I forgot about all the excess
crap you get when opening a .DOC or .DOCX file in Wordpad or Notepad.  Below
is a link where you can download Word Viewer.  This is from Microsoft but,
you can only view Word files but, can't edit them.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4

HTH
Take care.
Mike