well yall just can't leave ever now, golly I haven't learned it all yet!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Ferrin
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Configure Windows To Display The AllApps Screen
Instead Of The Start Screen When The Windows KeyIs Pressed

  Sometimes high volume domains like this particular one for example get
  flagged as sources of Spam. I must admit when Bob and I started this out 8
  years ago already we didn't expect it to still be up and running so
  successfully at least in my opinion.

  I own the domain until January 2015 at this point although I do have the
  option to extend it.

  That is up in the air right now, but we're good for 2014 at this point for
  sure.
  David Ferrin
  A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
  a simpler system that worked perfectly.