  From: David Ferrin
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 9:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Configure Windows To DisplayThe AllApps Screen
Instead Of The Start Screen When TheWindows KeyIs Pressed

  The day I learn it all would be something for historians to marvel about.

  I am of course glad you and so many others benefit from this forum. I take
  away more myself than I put in to it as well.

  David Ferrin
  A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
  a simpler system that worked perfectly.