Hi all,

I'm using JAWS version 13 at work, & have recently moved to another branch.

At the old office, Jaws was working brilliantly well, with no issues at all.

When I changed offices, I took the computer I was using with me, &   there
are no Jaws related files on the server.

Now, Jaws randomly just stops talking for 10 to 15 seconds, then returns to
normal.    In between, it works as well as before.  It happens 3 to 4 times
an hour, which is becoming quite frustrating, especially when on the  phone
to a customer.

There is nothing I can do to make the voice come back on, I tried
alt-tabbing elsewhere, & everything else I can think of, but no joy.

If I don't do anything when it stops talking, it just comes back on after 10
seconds or so...

Can anyone please suggest what might be causing this, or what I can do to
track it down...

Thank you,
Paul from Australia