From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Mackey
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:11 PM
To: JAWS-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] scanning files with OpenBook 9.0

Hello All,

I have been using OpenBook 9.0 for a little bit over a year now. I notice
that certain files that I scan don't scan very accurately. I use a Epson
printer and scanner combo. Some of the items that I scan give me gibberish
that wasn't part of the original document. When I spoke with Freedom
Scientific, they weren't very helpful in telling me how to generate a more
accurate scan. I already have my workflow set to Most Accurate. If anyone
have any suggestions on how to generate a more accurate scanning experience
I will greatly appreciate them.

Thank you.

Brian Mackey

bmacke...@gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true."

        - Vince Papale