Hi all:

Just had a quick question.

When Igo to Youtube, to watch a video, I usually get the play button that I
have to select before the video will start playing.

However, some videos start playing on ther own, which is fine for me.

However, I noticed something strange a couple of days ago.

In one video which autoplayed, JAWS had trouble reading me the page.

Some how or other it partially crashed, meaning I had to close my Internet
Browser in order to recover JAWS functionality.

I reopened and tried it several times more but it still didn't work, so I
decided to just listen to the video till it ended and then used JAWS again
and that solved the issue.

Does anyone know whether this is a JAWS bug or an browser issue?

I'm using JAWS 15 with the latest Firefox.

Thanks,

Jorge