From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marilyn Walker
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] keyboard

People, why  do I need a new keyboard for windows seven?  Several people
have suggested that my keyboard for xp won't work on the new computer.  What
is the real story on this?  I use ergonomic keyboard  and wou Marilynld be
comfortable learning my new win 7 if I weren't fighting the new ergonomic
key board .  THanks.  Marilyn