From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 1:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] E-mail messages going out in blue printing instead
of black

Hello Liuda,

Whether or not you use text only instead of HTML or RTF is dependent on your
personal preferences or requirements.  Some things to consider include:

If you want to create messages that look like traditional documents such as
those that contain various types of fonts, font sizes, font colors, and if
you want pictures to be included in the body of the Email then you need to
use HTML formatting.

A few other things that are not included and cannot be adjusted if you use
text only are Font, font size, font color, highlight color, bullets,
numbers, superscript, subscript, strike through, alignment, line spacing,
boerder and shading, styles, indentation, and highlighting.

When using plain text you can send pictures as attachments, you can change
case of selected text, and you can use your tab key for indenting purposes.

Some organizations use the rich text format for messages between workers
using Microsoft Exchange.  Outlook should convert RTF files to HTML format
when messages are sent to recipients outside of the company.

When using the rich text format you can include bullets, numbering, and
other formatting options such as alignment.  However, attachments appear as
icons in the body of the message instead of being listed under the subject
header.

Take care.

Brian Lee

brianl...@charter.net