From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:22 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws-users.com archives

Hi folks,

Am I in the right area lol.  I suare I thought there was an archives page, I
clicked on it and it says: The Jaws-users-list_jaws-users.com Archives

The Jaws-users-list_jaws-users.com Archives

No messages have been posted to this list yet, so the archives are currently
empty.

Let me go try again, sorry, but I am not sure how many read the archives and
if you don't give it a spin around the block, you will have a nice ride.