Hi, all, I find that whenever windows is doing an automatic update JAWS will
not allow me to do anything else. It is especially bad at work, since when
automation does a big update, JAWS is still on, I can press a key and it
will talk, but it won't allow me to do anything. This means I can sit there
the rest of the afternoon doing nothing. I have tried the jaws cursor to see
if there are any directions on what to do to no avail. This happens at home,
but I don't have to do anything in particular at that time, but it is very
aggrevating not to be able to do anything at all while this is going on.
Sorry if this has been covered. I delete things according to subject lines,
so may have missed something. Any advice or is this just one of those
irritations of screen reader usage that must be endured. (smile) Thanks.
Judy & Tallie