From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 02:06
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Need to partition the C drive into two parts with
thehelp of jaws

Partition Assistant is accessible with Jaws,perhaps this demonstration will
help:

http://www.jaws-users.com/audio/Utilities/partitionAssistant.mp3

Even though the demo is with the home edition, the principles are the same.
Keep in mind that Windows requires a minimum of 15 percent free-space to
perform maintenance and proper operation.
HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!