Joy,

Can you save the file as a text file? And are all the words then still joined on one line? have you tried the 'raw print stream' option in the PDF? have you any OCR software that might make a better fist of it?

----- Original Message ----- From: "J.Cyr" <delig...@aei.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 9:24 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Mac Preview /Adobe/Jaws Problems?

Good day,
Has any one else run into problems opening an adobe file that was saved using Mac Preview? I'm running Windows XP and Jaws eleven, and when I opened a file saved using that software I either got: all text shown together as one word, one line, no spaces. Or, (if I selected read document left to right top to bottom) one word one line. The file could not be converted on another computer that is not running Jaws. Has anyone had a similar experience and/or know of a work around to deal with such files?

Thanks for any thoughts,
Joy