yes, I think you can, cause I  think Mike provided some steps not too long
ago on how to do it, this was for someone wanting to go back from 10 to 9,
but he said it would work for 11 too
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marilyn Walker" <mlw1...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 10 & Jaws 15

Hoow can I go back to i e 10?  Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Trish" <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 6:38 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE 10 & Jaws 15

: I'm happy to report that IE 10 on my new Dell desktop has passed the
"bank" test, meaning my picky bank seems to like ie 10 better than 9.
: Something right for a change
:
: Jaws 15 seems to be working top form too.
:
: Trish,
:
:
: I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing
: everyone off is a piece of cake.
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/