From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Alana Jovanovski
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 6:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Administrator of a computer

Hi Liuda,
Go into control panel, then under user accounts. It should show what type of
account you have. To determine if the computer is in your name, you set this
up when you set the computer, being in your name means you are the main user
of the computer, I am not talking about who legally owns the computer.
When you press on your account you can press on change user type.
Alana