From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marilyn Walker
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] win 7 to xp

People: as soon as you stop laughing at me, please give this question a
listen.  Is it possible to convert one's win 7 os to the ash heap and
install a new copy of windows xp on the new computer?  I have suffered
enough with the problems I have mentioned to you in the past three months.
I am going to call the microsoft accessibility number but want your
expertise first.  Thanks.  Marilyn