My sentiments exactly. That's why I'm hanging onto my XP system beyond the April 8 cutoff for XP support, despite the dire predictions of doom for us inveterate XP loyalists.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] win 7 to xp

Just my opinion, but I've never cared for Windows 7. Nowhere near as speech friendly as XP. If it wasn't broke, and it wasn't, Microsoft shouldn't have fixed it with Vista, Windows 7, or 8.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Walker" <mlw1...@sbcglobal.net>