Hello Dacia,

I don't think that the insert with F8 command works in Word, at least it
doesn't in Word 2013.  The insert with F8 command is for the Global Outlook
toolbar.  However, there are a couple other methods you can use.  I am using
Word 2013 but I think the following information is the same for Word 2010 or
at least very similar.

One way that you can use to open a contact or insert an address from your
contacts into a Word document is by using additional actions.

Add an additional action:

1.      Press Alt with F followed by Alt with T.
2.      Press A until you get to the add-in category.
3.      Tab until you get to the "Manage add-ins" box and arrow down to
actions.
4.      Tab to the Go button and use spacebar.
5.      In the resulting window make sure the checkbox for enabling
additional actions is checked.
6.      Tab to the list of additional actions and use up or down arrow key
between them.  Use spacebar on the actions you want to use in the contextual
menu.  Check the address item.  Using the spacebar selects or deselects an
item in the list.
7.      Use OK button until you are back in the document.

Inserting an address from a contact  using additional actions:

1.       Select the name in your document.
2.      Press application key and use up arrow to find the "additional
actions" menu item.
3.      Use right arrow key and then use down arrow key to find the "insert
address" item and press enter key.   The address should be inserted below
the selected name in your document.

A second method is to add the address book command to the quick access
toolbar.

1.  Press Alt F followed by Alt T.
2.  Press the letter Q to move to the quick access toolbar category.
3.  In the Choose Commands from box press A until you get to All commands.
4.  Tab to the list of commands and navigate to the address book choice.
5.  Tab to the Add button and use spacebar.
6.  Use OK until out of the dialog boxes and back in your document.
7.  You can then access the address book from the quick access toolbar.  Use
Alt and then use shift+tab until you find the address book choice and press
enter key.  You can also use Alt key with the number of the address book
choice on the toolbar.  For example, if the address book is the third item
from the left on the toolbar then use Alt with 3.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net