From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessing the address book in word 2010?

so if you want to have an addressbook in word, I think you'll need to do a
mail merge,

open word,

now press,

alt+m+r
now your placed into a screen,
Type New List...
Use Existing List...
Select from Outlook Contacts...
so if you press enter on,
Select from Outlook Contacts...
I beilieve you can import to word.

hope this gets you pointed in the right direction.