From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jamie Prater
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 1:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] possible disappearing folders in outlook 2010

Hi, all, I feel stupid bringing this up but about a month ago, I created two
new folders in outlook 2010 to accommodate email messages I wanted to keep a
copy of for reference later on my laptop.  When I hit control y in jaws 15
today to see about the folders, they were not a part of the list.
Unfortunately, since I thought I'd have easy access to the folders by
hitting a letter, I failed to remember their names, and guess what, now, I
can't find the folders anywhere.  I guess I didn't need the folders enough
if I did this but the folders seemed to create successfully, so where did
they go?  Any ideas?  Thanks and have a blessed day.