how about contacting freedom scientific they usually give detailed instructions
JUST A THOUGHT

-----Original Message----- From: Judy
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] turning off automatic form fields

Thanks to Mike, but the problem is that I haven't done this for a couple
years, so telling me to do the same thing I did back then doesn't help. My
poor feeble memory doesn't remember what I did. I went to the jaws help
menu, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Can someone give me more
details on where to go and what to do? Thanks.  Judy & Tallie