Mike, you're a gem. It worked just great, thanks so much. (smile)  Judy &
Tallie

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] turning off automatic form fields

Hi Judy,

Try the following;

1. Open Firefox then, Insert + 6, on the number row above the main keyboard,

to open the Settings Center.

2. Arrow down to Forms Mode, right arrow to open.

3. Arrow down 1 time, use the spacebar to toggle between automatic & manual.

You want manual.

4. Arrow down 2 times to, Manual Forms Mode Settings, right arrow to open.

5. Arrow down 1 time to, Disable Forms Mode when a New page loads, & check
this box using the spacebar.

6. You can arrow down to Forms Mode Sounds, right arrow to open, & select

sounds for when forms mode opens / closes if you desire.

8. After you're finished making your changes tab to apply, press the
spacebar, tab to okay, press the spacebar to save your changes & close.
HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.